Elizabeth Corrigan has degrees in English and psychology and has spent several years working as a data analyst in various branches of the healthcare industry. When she’s not hard at work on her next novel, Elizabeth enjoys singing, reading teen vampire novels, and making Sims of her characters. She drinks more Diet Coke than is probably optimal for the human body and is pathologically afraid of bees. She lives in Maryland with two cats and a purple Smart Car.
Ten Interesting Things about Elizabeth
1. Elizabeth has a masters degree in social psychology. Her thesis involved the performance of men and women on math tests.
2. Elizabeth owns over 150 seasons of television on DVD. Her current favorite shows are Vampire Diaries and Haven. Past favorites include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, and Veronica Mars.
3. Elizabeth is proficient in SQL, the relational database querying language.
4. Elizabeth used to play World of Warcraft. Her main toon was an undead rogue named Khet who never pvp'd. Victory for Sylvanas!
5. Elizabeth grew up in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania near Scranton. She has also lived in Carlisle, Pennsylvania; Columbus, Ohio; Carborro, North Carolina; Silver Spring, Maryland; and Baltimore, Maryland. She currently lives in Towson, Maryland, north of Baltimore.
6. Elizabeth loves zombie jokes. Her license plate says BRAAINS, and this is an actual photograph from her cubicle at work.
7. Elizabeth can sing pretty well, but she can't draw for crap.
8. Elizabeth has recently taken up baking, and you can find many of her recipes on her blog.
9. Elizabeth is pathologically afraid of bees. Yes, that includes wasps. And hornets. And anything else that buzzes when it's too dark to see what it is.
10. Elizabeth is a supertaster, which means she has more taste buds on her tongue than the average person. She can distinguish black M&Ms from other colors in a blind taste test because the dye is bitter.